Sunday 7 August 2011

Oh look what I found!


Peacock Bath mat!

Just come across an amazing website... www.littlezebra.com

The site is run by three sisters, who after becoming mums were unable to find fun and stylish things for their little ones. Therefore they set up the site selling only things they approve of. 



There is a wide range of lovely things to buy ranging from fashion to homeware for that quirky yet chic lifestyle!


I love these handmade Hats!



Love this funky school bag, that comes in lots of bright colours!



Millie defo needs this suitcase for when we go away!

Iron on Bunny!


I am just overwhelmed by all the lovely things from this site that I needed to list items that don't fall into "fashion", so I have listed things that "caught my eye!" Have a look!




Lots of frames to mount Millie's artwork!



Beautiful wall stickers to brighten any room!




Super cool tents!



Funky storage boxes!




Cute seating designs!



The best range of bedside lamps I've seen!




Phew! So much to look at I need to sit down and have a cuppa served on a retro tray sold on Little Zebra... Oh did I forget to say, they sell stuff for mums too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment